As a first home buyer, it is an exciting and sometimes daunting time. Working with us at Pandanus Finance, we take the ‘daunting’ part out.
Buying your first home is probably going to be the biggest investment you have ever made and might even be the biggest one you ever make. So it is important to get it right by getting the best advice. Being able to borrow enough is just one piece of the puzzle and there are plenty of other pieces that are very important, especially if you plan on paying the loan off one day. At Pandanus Finance, we have a process which covers all the important things you need to know when taking this massive step. Our approach is to make sure you understand all the jargon the finance nerds speak in so no one can pull the wool over your eyes.
As a Pandanus client, we will help you with the following:
- How much you can borrow and how much you can afford. Yep, there is a difference
- Detailed property reports to help with your research
- All the numbers stuff such as deposit required, loan repayments, interest rates etc.
- Explanation of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and how much it might cost you
- Stamp duty concessions and First Home Owners Grant amounts and eligibility
- Detailed explanation of different loan types including the difference between fixed and variable rates
- How an offset account works and why you should probably have one
- How renting your property out down the track could affect your taxation and what to do about it now
- Debt reduction projection. We help you get into debt, we also like to see you get out of it
- Lender comparison (over 25 lenders)
- Submitting and following up your application from start to finish
- Project managing your construction
- And stacks more